I wonder if this video card XFX AMD Radeon 6790 if you have any incompatibility or not.
My settings are:
Power Supply Corsair 650W TXV2
Motherboard ASUS M2N68-AM SE2 Site: http://br.asus.com/Motherboards/AMD_...s/M2N68AM_SE2/
Video card ASUS Nvidia Geforce 9500GT 1GB DDR2
4GB DDR2 RAM
AMD Athlon (II) x4 620 2.6GHz Processor
Here are a few questions.
(1) My motherboard has PCI-Express 1.0 and compatible video card with a PCI-Express 2.1?
(2) If I buy it, will work in a PCI-Express 1.0?
(3) My current video card and Geforce 9500GT, PCI-Express 2.0, will have some loss of performance or incompatibility in relation to the slot of my motherboard (1.0)
Being that it is 2.1?
(4) Change something PCI-Express 2.0 to 2.1?
(5) are worth more worth buying an ATI Radeon 6850 than a 6790?
(6) has some incompatibility with the motherboard?