Sign in with
Your question

Logitech G13 vs Razer Nostromo for Guild Wars 2

Last response: in Components
June 12, 2012 7:33:19 AM

I really like those 2 gaming interfaces, but I don't know which one I should get for Guild Wars 2. Reviews on many sites have a bit better ratings for Nostromo. I want know if someone here actually has one or both of these interfaces and what can you tell me about it.

Thanks.
August 9, 2012 11:37:08 PM

Veirtimid said:
I really like those 2 gaming interfaces, but I don't know which one I should get for Guild Wars 2. Reviews on many sites have a bit better ratings for Nostromo. I want know if someone here actually has one or both of these interfaces and what can you tell me about it.

Thanks.

i have both the nostromo and the g13 i used the nostromo for over a year but i got a g13 because i had a little more money than i expected left over after finishing my new desktop. i have fallen in love with the g13, it actually has a gw2 applet that shows area completion infromation and your characters stats on the lcd at the top. you cant go wrong with either one there both great pieces of hardware but i would personally reccomend the g13. i believe the g13 is also a tad cheaper on newegg
m
l
August 9, 2012 11:43:10 PM

austinftwxd said:
i have both the nostromo and the g13 i used the nostromo for over a year but i got a g13 because i had a little more money than i expected left over after finishing my new desktop. i have fallen in love with the g13, it actually has a gw2 applet that shows area completion infromation and your characters stats on the lcd at the top. you cant go wrong with either one there both great pieces of hardware but i would personally reccomend the g13. i believe the g13 is also a tad cheaper on newegg

Yup, got G13 already and I love it!:) 

The only thing I am not sure about is if Arena Net/NCSoft let people use advanced keypads for GW2, because of some cheating/macros concerns. I heard some rumours like that about the first GW and I don't want to have my account banned for using a forbidden game interface...
m
l
!