I recently made a new build with the following specs:
- Intel CORE i5 2500/3.30GHz/6MB CACHE/LGA1155 CPU
- Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 LGA 1155, Intel Z68, 4x DDR3 Slot, D-Sub/DVI/HDMI/DP,
- Corsair CML8GX3M2A1600C9 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1600MHz CL9
- Asus GF GTX 570 ENGTX570-DCII PCI-E 2.0 1280MB DDR5 320bit, 742/3800MHz
- Sony DVD Dual Layer Burner Black SATA AD7280SGB 24x write
- Seagate 3.5" 1TB (1000GB) SATA3 ST31000524AS 6GB/S 7200RPM, 32MB Cache
Corsair Carbide 500R White Mid-Tower Case
- Intel SSDSC2CW120A3K5 SSD 120GB 520 Series, 2.5" SATA III 6Gb/s,
- Silverstone Strider 850w
I installed everything slowly and correctly, and when I booted, it went to the BIOS splash screen. When I got to this screen, I couldn't press any keys, and the BIOS seemed to freeze. No matter what keys I pressed, nothing happened. I couldn't get into boot menu or BIOS setup. Also, there was a horizontal bar of vertical white and black stripes at the top of the screen.
If anyone has any knowledge on this problem, it would be greatly appreciated.
(P.S. I used a USB wireless keyboard and a ps/2 keyboard) and both of them didnt work.