USB GSM SIM Software seeks DB9 instead of USB

I got a Comodow.com 4.2 Chase lat SIMreader to move my ATT
phonebook to Cingular and the darn thing is looking for
RS232 instead of USB...

I got comodow from the install file on the CD
CD is just an LP-look store-bought, unlaballed

clues?

Suppose I vedit the binary, what do I replace COM1: with for USB?

- = -
Vasos-Peter John Panagiotopoulos II, Columbia'81+, Bio$trategist
BachMozart ReaganQuayle EvrytanoKastorian
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/vjp2/vasos.htm
[Fooey on GIU,{MS,X}Windows 4 Bimbos] [Cigar smoke belongs in veg food group
]
1 answer Last reply
More about software seeks

    Are you sure it's not looking for a COM port? Some USB SIM readers install
    as COM ports.

    <vjp2.at@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com> wrote in message

    > I got a Comodow.com 4.2 Chase lat SIMreader to move my ATT
    > phonebook to Cingular and the darn thing is looking for
    > RS232 instead of USB...
    >

    > I got comodow from the install file on the CD
    > CD is just an LP-look store-bought, unlaballed
    >
    > clues?
    >
    > Suppose I vedit the binary, what do I replace COM1: with for USB?
    >

    > - = -
    > Vasos-Peter John Panagiotopoulos II, Columbia'81+, Bio$trategist
    > BachMozart ReaganQuayle EvrytanoKastorian
    > http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/vjp2/vasos.htm
    > ---{Nothing herein constitutes advice. Everything fully disclaimed.}---
    > [Homeland Security means private firearms not lazy obstructive guards]
    > [Fooey on GIU,{MS,X}Windows 4 Bimbos] [Cigar smoke belongs in veg food
    group
    > ]

GSM USB Software