USB GSM SIM Software seeks DB9 instead of USB

Last response: in Technologies
May 19, 2005 3:44:04 AM

I got a Comodow.com 4.2 Chase lat SIMreader to move my ATT
phonebook to Cingular and the darn thing is looking for
RS232 instead of USB...

I got comodow from the install file on the CD
CD is just an LP-look store-bought, unlaballed

clues?

Suppose I vedit the binary, what do I replace COM1: with for USB?

- = -
Vasos-Peter John Panagiotopoulos II, Columbia'81+, Bio$trategist
BachMozart ReaganQuayle EvrytanoKastorian
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/vjp2/vasos.htm
[Fooey on GIU,{MS,X}Windows 4 Bimbos] [Cigar smoke belongs in veg food group
]
Anonymous
May 22, 2005 12:11:40 PM

Are you sure it's not looking for a COM port? Some USB SIM readers install
as COM ports.

news:D 6gk04$r17$1@reader1.panix.com...

!