COLGeek

Cybernaut
Fellow Tomlings,

Received a message earlier this week awarding me the coveted "Chief of the Watch" badge as one of the many SPAM-killers on the site. However, the badge isn't posted to my profile and the counter seems to have reset to 1 (plussed up to 2 today?).

Is this a glitch, a backlog of updates, or both?

Nothing but love!

v/r
COLGeek

jpishgar

Splendid
Overlord Emeritus
Sometimes it takes awhile to update, and badges can bottleneck. Check back in a few days to see if you've received it. If not, send me a private message and we'll figure out what's up.

COLGeek

Cybernaut

Coolio! Thanks.

My counters have seemed extremely forgetful as well, randomly resetting and such. Kind of comical at first, then I just gave up on them. I wonder whatever happened to our forum software upgrade. Was its release counter 'reset' too?

COLGeek

Cybernaut
So, I was awarded a new badge today, so it seems something has been fixed. However, the previous award (Chief of the Watch) still hasn't been posted.

Not a big deal, I am sure the SPAM will keep coming and I (like others) will keep reporting it.

Too bad that our badging system isn't a little like military awards where multiple awarding of the same medal is shown by attaching a device to indicate more than one award of the same type.....

COLGeek

Cybernaut

Nope. Never got the original badge that prompted the thread. No biggy. Lots of SPAM so only a matter of time. WOO HOO!!!