ESPN NHL 2K5 Strategy

I have just bought ESPN's NHL 2K5 and am really enjoying it. However, I know
very little about ice hockey and have a few questions that I hope someone
can help with;

1) what are ‘changing lines’, and how do initiate these (do I simply use the
D pad to bring them on screen, and curser to the one I want or do I need to
then press another button?)
2) what are the three strategies I can choose from ie offence, defence and
normal, during the game?

Sorry to sound so ignorant, but I would really like to get the most I can
from the game and I suspect that these questions will help.

Thanks in anticipation.

PJ

Paul Jager <jager@pauljager.co.uk> wrote:
> I have just bought ESPN's NHL 2K5 and am really enjoying it. However, I know
> very little about ice hockey and have a few questions that I hope someone
> can help with;

Www.gamefaqs.com is an excellent source for questions and strategies about
games. If there isn't a FAQ or walkthru that addresses your specific
question, their discussion boards (for each game!) usually yields some good
information.

"Paul Jager" <jager@pauljager.co.uk> wrote in message
>I have just bought ESPN's NHL 2K5 ...

What is an "NHL"?