XP Problem

My child hit a button & the whole screen turned upside
down. How did he do this and how do I correct this action?
3 answers Last reply
More about problem

    Open Control Panel, open Display, go to the Settings tab, click Advanced, go
    through the tabs, you should find one that contains an option to invert the
    display, that should fix the issue.

    --
    Michael Solomon MS-MVP
    Windows Shell/User

    "Michele" <Tucker300@aol.com> wrote in message
    > My child hit a button & the whole screen turned upside
    > down. How did he do this and how do I correct this action?

    flip over the monitor

    "Michele" <Tucker300@aol.com> wrote in message
    > My child hit a button & the whole screen turned upside
    > down. How did he do this and how do I correct this action?

    "Michele" <Tucker300@aol.com> wrote
    | My child hit a button & the whole screen turned upside
    | down. How did he do this and how do I correct this action?

    Try [Alt]+[Ctrl]+[arrow] key combinations