  • Microsoft
  • Customization
  • Windows XP
October 1, 2004 5:14:31 PM

My child hit a button & the whole screen turned upside
down. How did he do this and how do I correct this action?

More about : problem

Anonymous
October 1, 2004 7:03:47 PM

Open Control Panel, open Display, go to the Settings tab, click Advanced, go
through the tabs, you should find one that contains an option to invert the
display, that should fix the issue.

--
Michael Solomon MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User

"Michele" <Tucker300@aol.com> wrote in message
> My child hit a button & the whole screen turned upside
> down. How did he do this and how do I correct this action?
Anonymous
October 2, 2004 1:45:18 AM

flip over the monitor

"Michele" <Tucker300@aol.com> wrote in message
> My child hit a button & the whole screen turned upside
> down. How did he do this and how do I correct this action?
Anonymous
October 3, 2004 11:56:25 AM

"Michele" <Tucker300@aol.com> wrote
| My child hit a button & the whole screen turned upside
| down. How did he do this and how do I correct this action?

Try [Alt]+[Ctrl]+[arrow] key combinations
!