Sign in with
Your question

What the best Video card For Swtor Please Help

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
December 26, 2011 6:55:51 PM

Ok I Did my Home work so you guys Can give me the best help i need..... I got a Cpu from Walmart Model # Aspire x1420g
it has a 220w Power supply This Cpu is A Slim Case reg Video cards Don't Fit already tried. I have About $300 to spend and If I have to change the Power Supply too I don't mind if it's going to fit into the budget and Slim case. Please Please help me I want to quit WOW and Play Swtor . if you could link Video Cards From Ebay that Will Work high Settings No Lag Please do I have paypal money to spend . Thanks for your time I Really need it.

More about : video card swtor

December 29, 2011 7:01:16 PM

oquendoa said:
Ok I Did my Home work so you guys Can give me the best help i need..... I got a Cpu from Walmart Model # Aspire x1420g
it has a 220w Power supply This Cpu is A Slim Case reg Video cards Don't Fit already tried. I have About $300 to spend and If I have to change the Power Supply too I don't mind if it's going to fit into the budget and Slim case. Please Please help me I want to quit WOW and Play Swtor . if you could link Video Cards From Ebay that Will Work high Settings No Lag Please do I have paypal money to spend . Thanks for your time I Really need it.

Was this a recent purchase? You bought a dog of a PC that isn't intended to be a gaming box. Any decent video card will not fit into that slim case, and 220W is horrendous for power requirements. If it's possible to return your PC, that'd be your first step. SWTOR has some pretty nasty graphic requirements and this box will not run it.
m
l
!