finalcrusader

Honorable
Feb 25, 2012
Hey guys, I am new to the forums. I am currently trying to build a new computer. I have around $1200-1500 including tax. Could you guys recommend builds that would get me the most for my money. I currently play at 1080 resolution. As for GPU, I do not care much for SLI/Crossfire. I think one good GPU would do the trick.

Luckster

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2011
Please use this format when asking for build suggestions:

Approximate Purchase Date: (e.g.: this week (the closer the better))

Budget Range: (e.g.: 600-800) Before / After Rebates

System Usage from Most to Least Important: (e.g.: Folding@Home, gaming, surfing the internet, watching movies)

Parts Not Required: (e.g.: keyboard, mouse, monitor, speakers, OS) **Include Power Supply Make & Model If Re-using**

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: (e.g.: newegg.com, ncix.com -- to show us selection & pricing)

Country: (e.g.: India) we need to know where these parts are being assembled

Parts Preferences: by brand or type (e.g.: I would like to use an AMD CPU & Biostar mobo with a 24" LCD and full tower case)

Overclocking: Yes / No / Maybe

SLI or Crossfire: Yes / No / Maybe

Monitor Resolution: (e.g.: 1024x768, 1280x1024, 1440x900, 1600x1200, 1680x1050, 1920x1080, 1920x1200)

Additional Comments: (e.g.: Need to have a window and lots of bling, I would like a quiet PC)

finalcrusader

Honorable
Feb 25, 2012
Sorry, I have updated the question. Thanks for the help!

Approximate Purchase Date: within next week or so.

Budget Range: 1200-1500 after taxes

System Usage from Most to Least Important: Mostly for gaming and movie watching.

Parts Not Required: I dont need computer mouse or keyboard, nor sound system.

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: I use newegg a lot and pick up cheaper parts near my area. (westminster, ca) I usually go to micro center/frys.

Parts Preferences: by brand or type: I would like to use intel chip, neither fan of nvidea or AMD. I would like to us mostly name brand for the parts, Asus, Corsair, etc etc. I would like a midrange case, not full size one.

Overclocking: Never overclocked before and don't plan to.

SLI or Crossfire: No

Monitor Resolution:1920x1080

Additional Comments: nothing in particular, just the best for the money.