Status
Not open for further replies.

skitz9417

Distinguished
my system is a amd phemon II x4 840 and my mobo is n68-s3 and my ram is 4 gb ddr3 ram and graphics card will be hd 7850 and psu will is a Thermaltake 600W AP Toughpower Power Supply is my psu euogh to run my system

b1bekgyawali

Honorable
Jun 14, 2012
my system is a amd phemon II x4 840 and 4 gbs of ddr3 ram and im getting a Core 2 Duo would these two psu be a good for my system

Thermaltake TR2 450W Desktop PC Power Supply Unit PSU

550W psu COOL MASTER

Why 2 PSU's Just get one.. 550W PSU will be able to handle it. but i suggest to get a bit better 600W PUS just to give you that Extra Power if you need it for some reason..

This is a simple setup so try and go with 1 PSU if you can there no need for you to have 2 PSU's.

Regards

xtreme5

Distinguished
well, since i'm computing at the age of 12 years and now i'm 18s but I've never heard between the two psu's in one system how is that possible,
i guess the @OP actually mean that those are the two options for him/her which one to buy, am i right?

So my vote goes to Cooler Master gx 550w, it is very good model in GX series for mid-range cards.

D

Deleted member 217926

He is asking what is better between the 2 not if he can run both at once.

I would not use either Coolermaster or Thermaltake. If you want a quality unit stick with Corsair, Seasonic, PC Power and Cooling, XFX, Silverstone, Enermax, OCZ or Antec.

What Core2Duo are you getting? For the most part you will not be getting much of an upgrade going to a Core2 from a Phenom II x4 840.

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/gaming-cpu-review-overclock,3106-5.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS