Changeing default web browser

October 1, 2004 11:45:01 PM

Hi, Does anyone know how to change the default web browser for a single user.
I'm on the administrator account and the other two are both limited. I'd like
to leave the limited accounts on IE and change the administrator.

Anyone?

Thanks, John.
Anonymous
October 2, 2004 2:57:58 PM

John,

Set the default browser for your user profile:
http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k/defaultbrowser.htm

--
Ramesh, MS-MVP XP Shell/UI
http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k