Changeing default web browser

Hi, Does anyone know how to change the default web browser for a single user.
I'm on the administrator account and the other two are both limited. I'd like
to leave the limited accounts on IE and change the administrator.

Anyone?

Thanks, John.
1 answer Last reply
More about changeing default browser

    John,

    Set the default browser for your user profile:
    http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k/defaultbrowser.htm

    --
    Ramesh, MS-MVP XP Shell/UI
    http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k

    "John Paul" <JohnPaul@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    Hi, Does anyone know how to change the default web browser for a single
    user.
    I'm on the administrator account and the other two are both limited. I'd
    like
    to leave the limited accounts on IE and change the administrator.

    Anyone?

    Thanks, John.

Configuration Default Web Browser Customization Windows XP