Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Voodoo Vince Doll

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
February 18, 2005 2:57:46 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

http://home.comcast.net/~6521ordnut/VoodooVince.html

Much better than my first attempt.

More about : voodoo vince doll

Anonymous
February 18, 2005 2:44:05 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

In article <Xns9600DF6BB76Ffakethisaddresscom@216.196.97.136>,
fake@thisaddress.com says...
> http://home.comcast.net/~6521ordnut/VoodooVince.html
>
> Much better than my first attempt.
>
ROTFL.

Damned good handiwork, mind.
--



G(ranny's) T(its): atavaX
Anonymous
February 20, 2005 11:11:46 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

In article <Xns9600DF6BB76Ffakethisaddresscom@216.196.97.136>,
fake@thisaddress.com says...
>
>http://home.comcast.net/~6521ordnut/VoodooVince.html
>
>Much better than my first attempt.

When are you going to start selling them?
Anonymous
February 21, 2005 12:46:22 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

MS#1Fanboy-JoJo wrote:

> When are you going to start selling them?

I don't presume to answer for him, but if he hasn't licensed the image
before selling the dolls, he could find himself in need of a lawyer.
Granted, it's not likely (unless he is highly visible in his sales) that
he'd attract attention from Beep Industries or Microsoft, but it's one
of those things of which to be wary.

--
Scott Thomas, thomass@cs.rose-hulman.edu
http://www.cs.rose-hulman.edu/~thomass/
Anonymous
February 21, 2005 12:46:23 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

> MS#1Fanboy-JoJo wrote:
>
>> When are you going to start selling them?
>
> I don't presume to answer for him, but if he hasn't licensed the
> image
> before selling the dolls, he could find himself in need of a lawyer.
> Granted, it's not likely (unless he is highly visible in his sales)
> that he'd attract attention from Beep Industries or Microsoft, but
> it's one of those things of which to be wary.
>

Besides, I don't have the time (first one took over three hours, second one
was just under three hours - burlap does not lend itself to stiching very
well), nor is the customer base there to make it profitable.

I am glad a few people like it...
Anonymous
February 21, 2005 12:46:24 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

"TheLightsAreOn" <fake@thisaddress.com> wrote in message
news:Xns96039DFEFA7B4fakethisaddresscom@216.196.97.136...
>> MS#1Fanboy-JoJo wrote:
>>
>>> When are you going to start selling them?
>>
>> I don't presume to answer for him, but if he hasn't licensed the
>> image
>> before selling the dolls, he could find himself in need of a lawyer.
>> Granted, it's not likely (unless he is highly visible in his sales)
>> that he'd attract attention from Beep Industries or Microsoft, but
>> it's one of those things of which to be wary.
>>
>
> Besides, I don't have the time (first one took over three hours, second
> one
> was just under three hours - burlap does not lend itself to stiching very
> well), nor is the customer base there to make it profitable.
>
> I am glad a few people like it...

If you ever make an Eva Mendes doll I'll buy it.
Anonymous
February 22, 2005 1:14:00 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

In article <Xns96039DFEFA7B4fakethisaddresscom@216.196.97.136>,
fake@thisaddress.com says...
>
>> MS#1Fanboy-JoJo wrote:
>>
>>> When are you going to start selling them?
>>
>> I don't presume to answer for him, but if he hasn't licensed the
>> image
>> before selling the dolls, he could find himself in need of a lawyer.
>> Granted, it's not likely (unless he is highly visible in his sales)
>> that he'd attract attention from Beep Industries or Microsoft, but
>> it's one of those things of which to be wary.
>>
>
>Besides, I don't have the time (first one took over three hours, second one
>was just under three hours - burlap does not lend itself to stiching very
>well), nor is the customer base there to make it profitable.
>
>I am glad a few people like it...

I'm just messing with you. If I saw it on Ebay I would put in a bid though.
!