    ROTFL.

    Damned good handiwork, mind.
    --

    G(ranny's) T(its): atavaX

    In article <Xns9600DF6BB76Ffakethisaddresscom@216.196.97.136>,
    fake@thisaddress.com says...

    >http://home.comcast.net/~6521ordnut/VoodooVince.html
    >
    >Much better than my first attempt.

    When are you going to start selling them?

    MS#1Fanboy-JoJo wrote:

    > When are you going to start selling them?

    I don't presume to answer for him, but if he hasn't licensed the image
    before selling the dolls, he could find himself in need of a lawyer.
    Granted, it's not likely (unless he is highly visible in his sales) that
    he'd attract attention from Beep Industries or Microsoft, but it's one
    of those things of which to be wary.

    --
    Scott Thomas, thomass@cs.rose-hulman.edu
    http://www.cs.rose-hulman.edu/~thomass/

    > MS#1Fanboy-JoJo wrote:
    >
    >> When are you going to start selling them?
    >
    > I don't presume to answer for him, but if he hasn't licensed the
    > image
    > before selling the dolls, he could find himself in need of a lawyer.
    > Granted, it's not likely (unless he is highly visible in his sales)
    > that he'd attract attention from Beep Industries or Microsoft, but
    > it's one of those things of which to be wary.

    Besides, I don't have the time (first one took over three hours, second one
    was just under three hours - burlap does not lend itself to stiching very
    well), nor is the customer base there to make it profitable.

    I am glad a few people like it...

    "TheLightsAreOn" <fake@thisaddress.com> wrote in message
    >> MS#1Fanboy-JoJo wrote:
    >>
    >>> When are you going to start selling them?
    >>
    >> I don't presume to answer for him, but if he hasn't licensed the
    >> image
    >> before selling the dolls, he could find himself in need of a lawyer.
    >> Granted, it's not likely (unless he is highly visible in his sales)
    >> that he'd attract attention from Beep Industries or Microsoft, but
    >> it's one of those things of which to be wary.
    >>

    > Besides, I don't have the time (first one took over three hours, second
    > one
    > was just under three hours - burlap does not lend itself to stiching very
    > well), nor is the customer base there to make it profitable.
    >
    > I am glad a few people like it...

    If you ever make an Eva Mendes doll I'll buy it.

    In article <Xns96039DFEFA7B4fakethisaddresscom@216.196.97.136>,
    fake@thisaddress.com says...

    >> MS#1Fanboy-JoJo wrote:
    >>
    >>> When are you going to start selling them?
    >>
    >> I don't presume to answer for him, but if he hasn't licensed the
    >> image
    >> before selling the dolls, he could find himself in need of a lawyer.
    >> Granted, it's not likely (unless he is highly visible in his sales)
    >> that he'd attract attention from Beep Industries or Microsoft, but
    >> it's one of those things of which to be wary.
    >>

    >Besides, I don't have the time (first one took over three hours, second one
    >was just under three hours - burlap does not lend itself to stiching very
    >well), nor is the customer base there to make it profitable.
    >
    >I am glad a few people like it...

    I'm just messing with you. If I saw it on Ebay I would put in a bid though.

Console Gaming Voodoo Video Games Xbox Video Games