Best Answer

CHAS46

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2011
Hello:
I continue to receive E Mail to select" best answer". I would gladly comply with this request if I could find the" gold cup"! Please send information about this issue.
Chas46

CHAS46

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2011
Thanks for your response. I suppose I will not be able to follow your instructions until answers are posted to my posts.

CHAS46

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2011
Thanks for your reply. I am able to find my threads, but not able to select best answer. I continue to receive E mail that asks me to select the best answer. It seems I am not able to grasp how the forum works. I am a new user member and will try to master or at least learn the basics of forum use. Thanks again for your reply.

Only threads that are created as 'question' type threads, will have the option to select a best answer. Threads that are created as a 'discussion' type (such as this one), don't have the option to select a best answer. So, it depends on the type of thread.

It's also only an option to the creator of the thread. If you didn't create it, you can't select the best answer.

The email will be referring to a specific thread that you created. That thread must have been created by you, and a question type thread. You can select the best answer, by clicking the best answer button, located on each post.