T-Mobile With RAZR

I'm currently using T-Mobile with a Motorola 300, but have been eyeing
the Motorola V3 RAZR, which Amazon is selling unlocked. T-Mobile does
not offer a RAZR.

Is anyone using the RAZR with T-Mobile? How is it working? If you've
used both the 300 and the RAZR, please let me know how they compare in
terms of sound quality and signal.
5 answers Last reply
More about mobile razr

    I've not seen as many RAZR returns for buggy software since the Macy's
    day after thanksgiving sale. keep right away from them, one of the
    worst performing Motorola GSM phones I seen and i work for a mobile
    networks customer service centre.

    Ah, I thought the clue would have been that I work in customer service,
    that means that people complain when they have a problem phone. I get
    several complaints a day about the RAZR from customers who can't make
    or receive calls/sms and can't send or receive MMS unless the phone is
    turned off and on every day. We have a mountain of them returned to us
    from high spend customers who are sick of their buggy software and want
    something that is reliable.

    My company replaces these phones for high spend custs if the Motorola
    repair centre can't or wont fix them after 3 attempts. My employer is
    not in the US.

    Funny, I had a lunch meeting with several Cingular Corporate Officers the
    week before last and they raved about the Razr. They said it is one of the
    best phones out there. Where did you get your information that the Razr is
    buggy?

    Bruce D. Brown

    <joelgrealy@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > I've not seen as many RAZR returns for buggy software since the Macy's
    > day after thanksgiving sale. keep right away from them, one of the
    > worst performing Motorola GSM phones I seen and i work for a mobile
    > networks customer service centre.

    I just got my wife a Razr and she loves it. Works great for her. No
    problems at all. You said the problem was when using T-Mobile, we are on
    Cingular. Maybe that is the reason. You also said that your "employer is
    not in the US." Where are all these problems occurring???

    Bruce D. Brown

    On Fri, 27 May 2005 08:35:20 -0400, D. Harrison <dharr@optonline.net>
    wrote:

    >I'm currently using T-Mobile with a Motorola 300, but have been
    eyeing
    >the Motorola V3 RAZR, which Amazon is selling unlocked. T-Mobile
    does
    >not offer a RAZR.
    >
    >Is anyone using the RAZR with T-Mobile? How is it working? If
    you've
    >used both the 300 and the RAZR, please let me know how they compare
    in
    >terms of sound quality and signal.

    I spent the better part of the day yesterday visiting cell stores.
    I've been talking to people who own the razr and I searched
    phonescoops. All of the above say the razr is WONDERFUL.
    --
    Scorp

GSM Mobile Motorola