T-Mobile With RAZR

Last response: in Technologies
May 27, 2005 12:35:20 PM

I'm currently using T-Mobile with a Motorola 300, but have been eyeing
the Motorola V3 RAZR, which Amazon is selling unlocked. T-Mobile does
not offer a RAZR.

Is anyone using the RAZR with T-Mobile? How is it working? If you've
used both the 300 and the RAZR, please let me know how they compare in
terms of sound quality and signal.

More about : mobile razr

Anonymous
June 12, 2005 11:48:30 AM

I've not seen as many RAZR returns for buggy software since the Macy's
day after thanksgiving sale. keep right away from them, one of the
worst performing Motorola GSM phones I seen and i work for a mobile
networks customer service centre.
June 12, 2005 10:21:48 PM

Ah, I thought the clue would have been that I work in customer service,
that means that people complain when they have a problem phone. I get
several complaints a day about the RAZR from customers who can't make
or receive calls/sms and can't send or receive MMS unless the phone is
turned off and on every day. We have a mountain of them returned to us
from high spend customers who are sick of their buggy software and want
something that is reliable.

My company replaces these phones for high spend custs if the Motorola
repair centre can't or wont fix them after 3 attempts. My employer is
not in the US.
June 13, 2005 1:06:45 AM

Funny, I had a lunch meeting with several Cingular Corporate Officers the
week before last and they raved about the Razr. They said it is one of the
best phones out there. Where did you get your information that the Razr is
buggy?

Bruce D. Brown

<joelgrealy@gmail.com> wrote in message
> I've not seen as many RAZR returns for buggy software since the Macy's
> day after thanksgiving sale. keep right away from them, one of the
> worst performing Motorola GSM phones I seen and i work for a mobile
> networks customer service centre.

Anonymous
June 13, 2005 7:06:56 AM

I just got my wife a Razr and she loves it. Works great for her. No
problems at all. You said the problem was when using T-Mobile, we are on
Cingular. Maybe that is the reason. You also said that your "employer is
not in the US." Where are all these problems occurring???

Bruce D. Brown

"joel" <joelgrealy@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Ah, I thought the clue would have been that I work in customer service,
> that means that people complain when they have a problem phone. I get
> several complaints a day about the RAZR from customers who can't make
> or receive calls/sms and can't send or receive MMS unless the phone is
> turned off and on every day. We have a mountain of them returned to us
> from high spend customers who are sick of their buggy software and want
> something that is reliable.
>
> My company replaces these phones for high spend custs if the Motorola
> repair centre can't or wont fix them after 3 attempts. My employer is
> not in the US.

Anonymous
June 24, 2005 7:51:04 PM

On Fri, 27 May 2005 08:35:20 -0400, D. Harrison <dharr@optonline.net>
wrote:

>I'm currently using T-Mobile with a Motorola 300, but have been
eyeing
>the Motorola V3 RAZR, which Amazon is selling unlocked. T-Mobile
does
>not offer a RAZR.
>
>Is anyone using the RAZR with T-Mobile? How is it working? If
you've
>used both the 300 and the RAZR, please let me know how they compare
in
>terms of sound quality and signal.

I spent the better part of the day yesterday visiting cell stores.
I've been talking to people who own the razr and I searched
phonescoops. All of the above say the razr is WONDERFUL.
--
Scorp
!