Requesting Help from an America that lives near MicroCenter

Greetings,

I'm in the UK, London to be precise and I'm in need of an American whom lives near Microcenter that can help with the purchase of a CPU (Intel i5 2500k).

http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0354589

UK prices that's £110, usually the prices in nearlly every store in the UK is £170 which is roughly $220+ However I found it online on Microcenter for $169 little did I know they don't ship internationally :(

Is there any American that can help me out, I need someone to buy the product for me, place it on ebay for the same price + P&P (should be roughly $10-$20).

I know you won't make a profit or money out of it but I just need this favour, I'm not blessed enough to live near a Microcenter sadly.
8 answers Last reply
More about requesting america lives microcenter
  1. You can also get $50 instantly off a Z77 or Z68 motherboard with a 2500k and some other k series CPUs, FYI. I just did that.
  2. kidersxbulwark said:
    You can also get $50 instantly off a Z77 or Z68 motherboard with a 2500k and some other k series CPUs, FYI. I just did that.

holy ***! Are you SERIOUS!? Are you willing to PLEASE do me this favour! and help me out??

I want to get:

GIGABYTE GA-Z77-DS3H Intel Z77 (Socket 1155) Motherboard

and

Intel i5 2500k

That's all I need left to finish my build, I am begging someone to help me out, Why can't intel invent a teleporting machine I seriously wish I lived near a Microcenter
  3. Sorry just to correct myself, I would like:

ASRock Z68 Extreme3 + Intel i5 2500k, how much would it cost and is there anybody willing to help me out please? I'm paying for all the fees! I just need someone to buy it and sell it to me due to microcenter not shipping abroad
  4. It's not going to be as inexpensive as you think.

$170 + 8.75% tax = $184
    Cost to ship a package from NYC to London using standard United State Postal Service priority mail (6 to 10 days) = $48 flat rate medium box up to 20lbs or roughly 9kg.

Total Cost = $232

Click following link to calculate estimated shipping cost to your location. You can use NYC 10019 zip code as the point of origin.

http://postcalc.usps.com/
  5. Based on current exchange rates £170 is about $264. That saves you about £21.

Not really worth the hassle in my opinion.
  6. gamersbureau said:
    holy ***! Are you SERIOUS!? Are you willing to PLEASE do me this favour! and help me out??

I want to get:

GIGABYTE GA-Z77-DS3H Intel Z77 (Socket 1155) Motherboard

and

Intel i5 2500k

That's all I need left to finish my build, I am begging someone to help me out, Why can't intel invent a teleporting machine I seriously wish I lived near a Microcenter

Sorry, I can't. (but I am serious)
  7. Hi :)

I am Uk as well...

You will also have to pay VAT at 20% plus import duty....if customs catch it....

So add another 35% roughly to those costs...

All the best Brett :)
  8. Brett928S2 said:
    So add another 35% roughly to those costs...

...and cover all ebay + paypal fees.

Sounds like quite the headache to me, particularly if either should be DOA.
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs American Product