Trying To Delete Some Stuff....Error Keeps Popping Up! Hel..

I've been trying to delete some of the games I have installed from CD's on my
computer so I can free some space. I have deleted some, but some errors come
up when I try to delete a few in Add/Remove Programs. The most common error
I recieve is this: Could Not Open INSTALL.LOG File. Other times I delete
programs, and they just don't leave my list of Add/Remove programs, no matter
how many times it says I uninstalled or removed it, they just won't go away!
Please help!

-Michelle

zulu

"Michelle85" <Michelle85@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I've been trying to delete some of the games I have installed from CD's on
> my
> computer so I can free some space. I have deleted some, but some errors
> come
> up when I try to delete a few in Add/Remove Programs. The most common
> error
> I recieve is this: Could Not Open INSTALL.LOG File. Other times I delete
> programs, and they just don't leave my list of Add/Remove programs, no
> matter
> how many times it says I uninstalled or removed it, they just won't go
> away!
> Please help!
>
> -Michelle

Try reinstalling them over the top and then uinstalling (correctly)
HTH

pop

If Add/Remove doesn't work, you might also try looking in the
game folder and see if there is an Uninstall program there.
Sometimes, with games, it's the only way to get rid of them.

Pop