randy1984

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2011
hey, i want to run 3 monitors: to play games: i run sli, and realize u can only use 2 monitors in sli. so i disabled sli and ran two one the one graphics card (primary) and the other on the second card. three monitors worked. so im stuck here. i tried to use softth, and paste the files where the game ( crysis 2, fifa 12, the run, mw3, etc) executable are. i tried to run the game and it returned errors. i tried to screens in sli and it returned " need to configure left monitor manually?"..... im stuck, can some one guide me what software/or files/or configuration i need to do to the game in order to run two screen atleast, in sli. plz help!

3/2 - 22 inch Lg monitor
msi 980a sli mobo
2tb hd
8gb ram ddr3
amd phenom quad 955
2 pny 9800gt sli video cards (each card - 2 dvi + 1 svideo (i think))
1200 w psu

hey: new member, & i knows very little about the programming aspect.
thank you in advance

randy1984

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2011
noo, , i want to run games like what i saw on you tube, on 3 monitors. but what configeration i have to make with the game, itself to recognize 2 or 3 monitors

randy1984

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2011
so Nvidia Surround is a feature < i get that part now> so if u get two 560 ti cards, and any 3 lcd screens (with out 3d vision, or is it a requirement?), would the game automatically work?
my other problem, i very unsure about, wat adjust ments do i have to make to the games i want to play with tripple monitor,

i want to build another rig: plz tell me ur sugestions, on it:
i7 2600K
asus mobo (cant remember the model of hand)
16 gb corsair veng,
and im unsure about the video cards i cant choose, im leaning towards the twin froz 2 gb 560 ti?) wats ur suggestions.
file:///C:/Users/Randy/Documents/My%20items%20Pictures%20SLAES/TWIN%20FROZR%20TO%20BUY.htm

would i achieve triple monitor ?