Xbox live help

JS

My friend and I are trying to play agaisnt each other and when I offer
him a game, he accepts, get "checking network conditions" for a longer
than usual, gives him the network conditions may affect gameplay message
but the game never appears in the bottom box for me to accept. Same
thing when he creates a game. Others can challenge and play me, but he
can't.

We are using the same ISP. Does that have anything to do with anything?

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 18:10:05 -0500, JS <js@js.com> wrote:

>My friend and I are trying to play agaisnt each other and when I offer
>him a game, he accepts, get "checking network conditions" for a longer
>than usual, gives him the network conditions may affect gameplay message
>but the game never appears in the bottom box for me to accept. Same
>thing when he creates a game. Others can challenge and play me, but he
>can't.
>
>We are using the same ISP. Does that have anything to do with anything?

see if the isp is auto-firewalled.