Need For Speed Underground 2 Cheats

Last response: in Video Games
February 19, 2005 5:11:26 PM

Does anybody have any cheats for Need for Speed Underground 2?
February 19, 2005 5:11:27 PM

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox/

Gamefaqs is my favorite gamer website.

"unique_warrior" <unique_warrior04@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Does anybody have any cheats for Need for Speed Underground 2?

Anonymous
February 19, 2005 5:42:17 PM

Thoth wrote:
> http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox/
>
> Gamefaqs is my favorite gamer website.

The cheats don't actually do much, though.
Anonymous
February 20, 2005 1:10:08 AM

Thanks I'll check it out!

news:p UHRd.73115$Yu.2477@fed1read01...