Tags:
  • RAM
  • How To
  • CPUs
  • Tom's Hardware
Last response: in Forum Feedback
August 24, 2011 12:03:49 PM

Hello.
I want to insert a picture from CPUID-CPU-Z in my thread to show what it says about the RAM. How can i do that ? I tried it through but that only works with internet adresses i think ?

More about : insert picture thread

Best solution

a c 203 à CPUs
August 24, 2011 2:31:00 PM

Hello robjordy;

The image has to be uploaded to the internet before it can be inserted into the post.
There are a bunch of good image upload sites out there.
Give http://imageshack.us/ a look.

After you upload an image use the Forum Code option. Use that without needing the image tool.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
August 24, 2011 4:33:31 PM

Right, thank you, i'll try that later on.
Score
August 24, 2011 4:35:08 PM

It's not possible to give you a best answer award, why i don't know. Sorry.
Score
a c 203 à CPUs
August 24, 2011 4:38:46 PM

Only the Question topics have a Best Answer choice.
Discussion or Poll topics (this is a discussion topic) don't have that Best Answer option.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Score
August 24, 2011 4:54:01 PM

Stupid me again i'm afraid. :whistle:  I have made that mistake before, i intend to forget to put it as a question not as discussion. If you want the best answer award ( i would ) i could make a new thread with the same question. ( if thats allowed by forum rules that is. )
Score
a c 203 à CPUs
August 24, 2011 5:11:34 PM

No rules against that but it's not necessary.
Some sections of the forum have the Question topic as the default option. Generally, if you can earn an Reputation Badge in an Forum Section the default is Question.

Just FYI it does give you extra forum 'points' to create a Question topic over a Discussion or Poll topic. And then choosing a best answer gets you even more points.
And collecting Best Answers is how you can earn forum badges.
Score
August 24, 2011 5:27:24 PM

Learning more and more, thanks again. You really should have the award, well next time better then. Cheers !
Score
a c 203 à CPUs
August 24, 2011 6:10:17 PM

You're welcome. And thanks.
I've managed to pick up a few points and badges here and there so I'm pretty laid back about it. Still, it's not a bad way to say thanks to someone if you've been helped out a bit.
And it's always kind of surprising how few take the time to do that.
Score
August 24, 2011 6:21:39 PM

WR2 said:
You're welcome. And thanks.
I've managed to pick up a few points and badges here and there so I'm pretty laid back about it. Still, it's not a bad way to say thanks to someone if you've been helped out a bit.
And it's always kind of surprising how few take the time to do that.

Yeah ; wham, bam, thank you ma'm. :lol: 
Score
a c 1028 à CPUs
August 24, 2011 9:04:41 PM

Best answer selected by area51reopened.
Score
a c 1028 à CPUs
August 24, 2011 9:05:06 PM

Best answer has been chosen!
Score
August 24, 2011 9:32:05 PM

SR-71 Blackbird said:
Best answer has been chosen!

Thanks a lot for that mate. Give credit who credit deserves or something like that i believe is the English expression. :) 
Score
a c 1028 à CPUs
August 24, 2011 9:57:11 PM

Your Welcome glad to help!
Score
a c 203 à CPUs
August 25, 2011 12:02:50 AM

What's the matching Dutch expression?
Score
a b à CPUs
August 25, 2011 6:24:25 AM

WR2 said:
What's the matching Dutch expression?

Dank jewel. :D 

Score
August 25, 2011 12:28:17 PM

Dank je wel, volgende keer krijg je een zoen van me. ( translate that ! ) :lol: 
Score
August 25, 2011 1:16:06 PM

Saga Lout said:

Dank jewel. :D 

Actually ; ere wie ere toekomt. ( honour who honour deserves or something ) Not bad though for someone from the other side of the planet. Any Dutch connections ?
Score
a b à CPUs
August 25, 2011 1:45:45 PM

GreenDutchAlien said:
Actually ; ere wie ere toekomt. ( honour who honour deserves or something ) Not bad though for someone from the other side of the planet. Any Dutch connections ?

Ah but - only the other side of the North Sea! I have a bit of Dutch, some Flemish and Marols from my NATO and SHAPE days in the 1960s and 70s and I'm going to Brussels in October for an ex-colleagues 70th birthday party and am trying to get back what I used to know quite well. I'm working through a course in my computer but at my age, it's a bit of a struggle clearing the weeds off old neural paths let alone connecting new ones.

Is mogelijk maar met moeilijkheid.

Score
August 25, 2011 5:26:28 PM

Stupid me again, Milton Keynes is UK not USA. :whistle:  You're more like a neighbour than someone from the other side of the planet. Still pretty impressive doing Dutch at respectable age ( at any age ), it is a lot different from English in the way a sentence is made. I'm going a bit banana sometimes writing English on this site a lot and then speak Dutch to friends and family at the same time.
You were top brass at NATO and SHAPE ?
Would be a nice forum statement by the way ; is mogelijk maar met moeilijkheid . . .
Ever been in Maastricht or landed at Schiphol ? ( sorry, stupid Dutch humor :pt1cable:  , couldn't resist ) I love our hard G ; almost impossible for foreigners.
Good luck with the neural reshaping and hope you have a good time in Brussels. ( and when you're there tell em to get their sticky hands out of our pension reserves and other big swindels they make up there. ) ( sorry if your pro EU, but since Greece, well . . . )

Score
a b à CPUs
August 25, 2011 6:18:03 PM

GreenDutchAlien said:

You were top brass at NATO and SHAPE ?

Not even badly polished low-brass. :D 

Ever been in Maastricht or landed at Schiphol ?

Must get to Maastricht - preferably next time Andre Rieu plays the Vrithof. My Government rarely ran to plane tickets - ferry to Der Hoek and drive the rest.

Score
!