Cannot adjust Date/Time in XP Pro

October 2, 2004 11:29:03 AM

I go in to adjust my time and after hitting apply, it reverts back to the
original time. My clock is about 15 minutes slow right now. I cannot get it
to adjust to the proper time. I have disabled my McAfee firewall and have
disconnected from my DSL service and tried it again, but same problem. Any
ideas?

More about : adjust date time pro

Anonymous
October 2, 2004 7:35:05 PM

Why not be connected to the internet,then select,internet time tab,
then select,adjust time automatically button.

"missingmilehigh" wrote:

> I go in to adjust my time and after hitting apply, it reverts back to the
> original time. My clock is about 15 minutes slow right now. I cannot get it
> to adjust to the proper time. I have disabled my McAfee firewall and have
> disconnected from my DSL service and tried it again, but same problem. Any
> ideas?
Anonymous
October 3, 2004 11:47:02 AM

I have tried the adjust time automatically as well, and it still doesn't
work. Just stays at the same time that is off about 15 minutes. I'm baffled.

!