Cannot adjust Date/Time in XP Pro

I go in to adjust my time and after hitting apply, it reverts back to the
original time. My clock is about 15 minutes slow right now. I cannot get it
to adjust to the proper time. I have disabled my McAfee firewall and have
disconnected from my DSL service and tried it again, but same problem. Any
ideas?
2 answers Last reply
More about cannot adjust date time

    Why not be connected to the internet,then select,internet time tab,
    then select,adjust time automatically button.

    "missingmilehigh" wrote:

    > I go in to adjust my time and after hitting apply, it reverts back to the
    > original time. My clock is about 15 minutes slow right now. I cannot get it
    > to adjust to the proper time. I have disabled my McAfee firewall and have
    > disconnected from my DSL service and tried it again, but same problem. Any
    > ideas?

    I have tried the adjust time automatically as well, and it still doesn't
    work. Just stays at the same time that is off about 15 minutes. I'm baffled.

    "Andrew E." wrote:

    > Why not be connected to the internet,then select,internet time tab,
    > then select,adjust time automatically button.
    >
    > "missingmilehigh" wrote:
    >
    > > I go in to adjust my time and after hitting apply, it reverts back to the
    > > original time. My clock is about 15 minutes slow right now. I cannot get it
    > > to adjust to the proper time. I have disabled my McAfee firewall and have
    > > disconnected from my DSL service and tried it again, but same problem. Any
    > > ideas?

Configuration Customization Windows XP