  • Java
  • Phones
Last response: in Technologies
May 31, 2005 11:43:19 PM

if i have 10 java games on my nokia 3120, i take out the sim card, and sell
the phone, will the next guy get to play those games?
or is there some re-formatting involved when you switch cards, or services?
thanks, Marc.

More about : java games remain phone

Anonymous
June 1, 2005 3:28:50 PM

"MF" <mfurman11@comcast.net> wrote in message
> if i have 10 java games on my nokia 3120, i take out the sim card, and
sell
> the phone, will the next guy get to play those games?
> or is there some re-formatting involved when you switch cards, or
services?
> thanks, Marc.

Usually phones store games in the phone's memory as opposed to the sim card.
If this is true of your phone, which I think it is, then yes, the games will
stay on the phone. If you want, you can simply delete them from the phone
before selling it.
Anonymous
June 1, 2005 3:51:20 PM

Yes.