Will java games remain on phone ...?

if i have 10 java games on my nokia 3120, i take out the sim card, and sell
the phone, will the next guy get to play those games?
or is there some re-formatting involved when you switch cards, or services?
thanks, Marc.
2 answers Last reply
More about will java games remain phone

    "MF" <mfurman11@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > if i have 10 java games on my nokia 3120, i take out the sim card, and
    sell
    > the phone, will the next guy get to play those games?
    > or is there some re-formatting involved when you switch cards, or
    services?
    > thanks, Marc.

    Usually phones store games in the phone's memory as opposed to the sim card.
    If this is true of your phone, which I think it is, then yes, the games will
    stay on the phone. If you want, you can simply delete them from the phone
    before selling it.

    Yes.

GSM Games Java Phones