Sub-topic question I did the Tools->Skins "don not use skins" BUT when i assign something to the hotkey it all ways opens both the assigned program and internet explorer!?!? please help its extremely annoying
I just spent all day trying to figure this one out but I finally got it. Looks like I may be a couple of years late but better late than never.
1. (export any custom mods for later import) Uninstall Z engine using the control panel ( using the unistall program in the ideazon folder will leave a lot of the mods information that you will need to delete even after step 2)
2. Go to C:>Program Files (x86) and delete the ideazon folder.
3. Restart your PC
4. Re install Z engine
5. Open Z engine and go to Tool > Hotkeys
6. Select the hotkey you would like. Highlight everything in the Application path box.Press the space key and then the back space key
7. press the apply button and test the hotkey. Now when you press the effected hotkey nothing should happen (not even internet explorer should open.
8. Use the 3 dots action button to select the program you want to use and press apply.*NOTE You must have "Do not use skins" selected in the skins option menu to make any of these changes (Tools > Skins) After you have set up all of you hotkeys you can select what ever skin you would like