"Massive Xbox Live Arcade Sample" on Xbox game disc 42

What happened to it?

It's mentioned all over the DVD sleeve but it's nowhere to be found in
the disc.

"Jij" <me@here.com> wrote in message
> What happened to it?
>
> It's mentioned all over the DVD sleeve but it's nowhere to be found in
> the disc.

as stated elsewhere, the sleeves went to press before they realized they
couldnt get the demo's. so they arent on the disc.

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 22:13:45 GMT, "wd" <wd@none.com> wrote:

>"Jij" <me@here.com> wrote in message
>> What happened to it?
>>
>> It's mentioned all over the DVD sleeve but it's nowhere to be found in
>> the disc.
>
>as stated elsewhere, the sleeves went to press before they realized they
>couldnt get the demo's. so they arent on the disc.

Bad management, just what I suspected.

Thanks

"wd" <wd@none.com> wrote in message

> "Jij" <me@here.com> wrote in message
> > What happened to it?
> >
> > It's mentioned all over the DVD sleeve but it's nowhere to be found
in
> > the disc.
>
> as stated elsewhere, the sleeves went to press before they realized
they
> couldnt get the demo's. so they arent on the disc.

The real question is whether or not the demos will be on next month's
issue.

Unless I'm missing something, if you have Xbox Live and the Arcade disc, why
not just download the demos?
I picked up the free Ms. Pac Man Arcade Live disc from Best Buy and just
downloaded the demos I wanted to see.