Stupid Question!

If any can help me, obviously I'm new to this game! I would like to enter a cheat code for the game Run Like Hell but I don't know how to enter this code. I don't understand what this means "To enter these cheats, press back. Then press L+R+Click Left Analog+Click Right Analog."
Can you please explain every step I need to follow?

Great Appreciation!

"Baby Buddha via XboxJunkies.com" <forum@XboxJunkies.com> wrote in message
> If any can help me, obviously I'm new to this game! I would like to enter
> a cheat code for the game Run Like Hell but I don't know how to enter this
> code. I don't understand what this means "To enter these cheats, press
> back. Then press L+R+Click Left Analog+Click Right Analog."
> Can you please explain every step I need to follow?
>

> Great Appreciation!
>
> --
OK, I will explain the Xbox controller to you. L+R refer to those two
buttons that look like triggers on the controller's "shoulder."
The left analog and right analog look like joysticks that protrude from the
controller. To click them means to press them straight down.
The way this code is written, you need to "pull the triggers" (both of them)
AND click both of the analog sticks at the same time.
Remember: 4 buttons, 1 time.

Cryofax wrote:

>>Not to be a flamer, but we could go all day with this.
>>So says a moron *who* doesn't know the difference between "your" and
>>"you're." (Notice my period is inside the quotation mark.)
>

> Actually nowadays it's widely accepted that the period in his sentence would
> in fact go OUTSIDE the quotes. The U.S. used to always use the "inside the
> quotes no matter what" rule, but that's quickly being phased out in place of
> the more sensible approach used by the rest of the world, that is the
> punctuation goes with the sentence it belongs with (i.e. either the one
> inside the quotes, or the master sentence). So in the USA you'd both be
> right (for now), in the rest of the world the original poster would be
> correct.

The original poster would be correct if he used ' instead of ". If you
use a " then punctuation goes inside, but if you use ' then it goes
outside. At least, that's how it was. Like you said, though, things
are changing, and it's about time they did.

Swi

"Jayhawker" wrote

> I kind of wondered about that, as I have seen it the way I used much
> more over the years, recently. But I knew that the rule I was taught
> was to keep it inside. It just doesn't make sense to do it that way,
> though.
>
> Thanks for info on why and how it's changing.
>
> Jayhawker

In the US, the convention is/was to have all punctuation inside the quotes,
but it is becoming acceptable to have it outside.

As for the change, the rest of world, putting punctuation outside the
quotes, is a factor -- but I think the main influence has been from
technology. Technical writing has always used the convention of putting
punctuation outside of quotes in order to avoid the reader from including
punctuation inside a quoted command.

Cheers,
-ES