Which band is SFR network on in France?

Tags:
Last response: in Technologies
Share
June 1, 2005 11:46:12 PM

Have a reception problem in rural France, so want to try an external aerial.
I need to know if it is 900 or 1800 mhz to get the right size.

Thanks

Brian.
Anonymous
June 2, 2005 1:59:33 AM

brian vient de nous annoncer :

> Have a reception problem in rural France, so want to try an external aerial.
> I need to know if it is 900 or 1800 mhz to get the right size.

All 3 network are 900 and 1800. In rural areas, you'll find mostly 900
channels for SFR.

--
Christophe

Couverture GSM Oléron 2003
http://chantoine3.free.fr
Anonymous
June 2, 2005 2:46:00 PM

Depends on where you are as they use both.

!