G500 Mouse Problems.

fatjon

Distinguished
Dec 24, 2011
Okay, I just finished my first build the other day and had trouble installing windows, because I couldn't click anything. Well, I eventually got it installed and going and new something was up almost right away when I couldn't click anything, drag and drop items, clicking on tabs closed them, etc. Sometimes restarting the computer fixed the problem and sometimes it didn't.

Anyways, I tested my mouse on a different computer and I am having the same problems. So, I am almost positive it is my Logitech G500 gaming mouse. Has anyone else had this issue and resolved the problem?

*update* When I went to use the mouse on the laptop it still did the same thing as it did on the new build, but now I am having the same problems I had with the G500 on my mouse pad, which I never had problems with before. ANY help at all will be appreciated.

fatjon

Distinguished
Dec 24, 2011

Yes, I can return it within 3 weeks now. The only thing is, I don't know how to get my laptops mice functions to work properly now.

fatjon

Distinguished
Dec 24, 2011

It didn't at first even after a restart of the comp, but now it's working properly