Installing Graphics Card - Help DX4831

Shadowbinder

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2011
I plugged my new "GeForce 430" into my "Gateway DX4831". Without the card the computer loads. With the card attached the screen stays black and does not recognize the card I guess. I hear it load up fans spinning just no visual on my monitor. I tried to look for a way to "disable the onboard graphics card". I can't find it. I checked "Device Manager" I dont see "Display Adapters." In BIOS I don't know what to change if it's there. I didn't see anything labeled PCI or Video. I have read through what I could on google. This site keep coming up 7/10 searchs. After reading what I could I still cant figure it out.

Someone get me going in the right direction. I don't want to pay geek squad to do this. Here are some screen shots+photos if it helps.
http://s1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc417/Shadowbinder/Computer/?albumview=slideshow

Manufacture Gateway
Model: DX4831
Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU 530@ 2.93GHz 2.93GHz
Installed Memory (RAM) 6.00GB (5.87 GB usable)
System Type 64-bit Operating System

Shadowbinder

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2011
I got it. I read a solution somewhere that made me think I wouldn't get a picture. I was so angry, I couldn't see it. Just need to move hdmi cord from old slot to new slot. The computer disable the onboard automaticly when the Graphic Card was placed. I swear 5hours of this and I just had a Face Palm moment. Just needed to sit back and look at what I was doing.