KOTOR2 Ending (spoilers)

I finished the game last week and a few things didnt make sense. 1) I
thought the one droid was going to prevent the other droid from
accomplishing his task. So how did the planned explode? 2) I obviously
skipped something. There was one door by the hutt guy and if you approach
it, the dog like things bark at you. Did anyone get in that door? If so,
was there anything of interest?

"Picopirate" <picopir8@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I finished the game last week and a few things didnt make sense. 1) I
>thought the one droid was going to prevent the other droid from
>accomplishing his task. So how did the planned explode? 2) I obviously
>skipped something. There was one door by the hutt guy and if you approach
>it, the dog like things bark at you. Did anyone get in that door? If so,
>was there anything of interest?

A huge chunk of the ending was removed because LucasArts forced it out the
door prematurely.

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?kotor2

Jonah Falcon

Picopirate wrote:
> I finished the game last week and a few things didnt make sense. 1)
> thought the one droid was going to prevent the other droid from
> accomplishing his task. So how did the planned explode?

A lot was cut out in the rush to Christmas, but my best guess is that
the remote beat Goto and activated the generator (you obviously did a
light side ending).

>2) I obviously
> skipped something. There was one door by the hutt guy and if you
approach
> it, the dog like things bark at you. Did anyone get in that door?

It's a sidequest. In the flophouse in the docks, there are two aliens
which say something about sneaking up on them. If you have somebody go
near them in stealth mode, they'll reveal their plan to steal Vogga's
stuff. So you go to the bartender in the cantina and ask for juma
juice. Then go to the guy auditioning dancers, get a female in your
party to dance, and then let her do her thing to put the hutt to sleep.
Afterwards, go to the bowl of water near the door and place the juma
juice in there and the hounds will go to sleep. There you go. You now
got a chance to enter that door.

>If so,
> was there anything of interest?

Since virtually everything in the game is randomly generated (meaning
that the contents of containers change eveytime you reload), it's tough
to say what you'll get.