video/sound preview

Indie

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003

hi, couldn't find via google the answer i'm looking for with xp. wud like
to play video clips and music files via explorer in its left-hand pane. any
ideas on how? pics are displayed. win-2k had this feature, tia

I found the following work-around for this. See the following.

http://digitalproducer.com/articles/viewarticle.jsp?id=24520
http://www.tweakxp.com/tweak352.aspx