Transferring Digital photos from a DVD+Rw disc to a VCR

Last response: in Digital Camera
June 2, 2005 1:46:11 AM

I transferred some coloured digital photos from my DVD player to our TV VCR.
The photos came up Black & white. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks in advance for any help
Anonymous
June 3, 2005 2:59:33 AM

In article <Axtne.9460$yG4.790039@news20.bellglobal.com>,
"jwbrown" <jwbrown@sympatico.ca> wrote:

> I transferred some coloured digital photos from my DVD player to our TV VCR.
> The photos came up Black & white. What am I doing wrong?
> Thanks in advance for any help

What may be happening is the DVD player is transmitting the pictures in
PAL and the VCR is NTSC. Did you also get a blank area at the top and
bottom of the screen?
!