MVP now coming out this week!

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/246583.asp

nice. I wonder if Sega will get MLB 2K5 out early now too?
14 answers Last reply
More about coming week

    No, they are still working on the bug where the CPU trades all the star
    players for the bat boys during Spring Training. They narrow it down to
    turning Spring Training off and letting the CPU adust your roster.

    Irrat8ed <nomail@nomail.com> wrote in message
    > http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/246583.asp
    >
    > nice. I wonder if Sega will get MLB 2K5 out early now too?

    Who's fighting the Predator this time?

    Irrat8ed wrote:
    > http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/246583.asp

    A great price, plus I hear it supports 720p.

    "Jordan" <lundj@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    > Who's fighting the Predator this time?

    lol

    "Paul "Mr.Wonderful" Orndorff"
    <PaulMr.Wonderful"Orndorff@fakeemailaddress.com> wrote in message news:Hs-

    > I don't get that last sentence. The MVP franchise is dead after this year?

    It seems so...Take 2 Bought the exclusive rights to the MLB liscense. The
    only others who are allowed to purchase the MLB liscense are first parties,
    i.e Sony, Microsift and Nintendo. Hence, no MVP next year.

    On 21 Feb 2005 07:53:03 -0800, "Jordan" <lundj@earthlink.net> wrote:

    >Who's fighting the Predator this time?

    Mario.

    "Arnaldo Horta" <ahorta@spamdie.comcast.net> wrote in message

    > "Paul "Mr.Wonderful" Orndorff"
    > <PaulMr.Wonderful"Orndorff@fakeemailaddress.com> wrote in message news:Hs-
    >
    >> I don't get that last sentence. The MVP franchise is dead after this
    >> year?
    >>

    > It seems so...Take 2 Bought the exclusive rights to the MLB liscense. The
    > only others who are allowed to purchase the MLB liscense are first
    > parties, i.e Sony, Microsift and Nintendo. Hence, no MVP next year.

    This is so ridiculous. So is/was take 2 the guys who made the ESPN games?

    > "Arnaldo Horta" <ahorta@spamdie.comcast.net> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Paul "Mr.Wonderful" Orndorff"
    >> <PaulMr.Wonderful"Orndorff@fakeemailaddress.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> I don't get that last sentence. The MVP franchise is dead after this
    >>> year?
    >>>

    >> It seems so...Take 2 Bought the exclusive rights to the MLB liscense. The
    >> only others who are allowed to purchase the MLB liscense are first
    >> parties, i.e Sony, Microsift and Nintendo. Hence, no MVP next year.
    >
    > This is so ridiculous. So is/was take 2 the guys who made the ESPN games?

    Yup. Its their response to the EA football takeover. The horrible part is
    in many ways, the ESPN football is superior and in almost every way, the EA
    baseball is superior. I guess they each bought out the superior product.

    "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message

    > "Paul "Mr.Wonderful" Orndorff"
    > <PaulMr.Wonderful"Orndorff@fakeemailaddress.com> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Arnaldo Horta" <ahorta@spamdie.comcast.net> wrote in message
    > >>
    > >> "Paul "Mr.Wonderful" Orndorff"
    > >> <PaulMr.Wonderful"Orndorff@fakeemailaddress.com> wrote in message

    > >> It seems so...Take 2 Bought the exclusive rights to the MLB liscense.
    The
    > >> only others who are allowed to purchase the MLB liscense are first
    > >> parties, i.e Sony, Microsift and Nintendo. Hence, no MVP next year.
    > >
    > > This is so ridiculous. So is/was take 2 the guys who made the ESPN
    games?

    > Yup. Its their response to the EA football takeover. The horrible part
    is
    > in many ways, the ESPN football is superior and in almost every way,

    cept gameplay.
    ESPN does have better graphics, sound and presentation.
    Some people also prefer the slightly faster engine of ESPN over Madden.
    I prefer the realism of Madden, overall better control and much better AI.

    > the EA
    > baseball is superior. I guess they each bought out the superior product.

    Who cares bout baseball? :-)

    In article <KoGdnXn4dI8-yoffRVn-3Q@comcast.com>,
    Estoscacahuates@comcast.netdeeznuts says...

    >"Paul "Mr.Wonderful" Orndorff"
    ><PaulMr.Wonderful"Orndorff@fakeemailaddress.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Arnaldo Horta" <ahorta@spamdie.comcast.net> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> "Paul "Mr.Wonderful" Orndorff"
    >>> <PaulMr.Wonderful"Orndorff@fakeemailaddress.com> wrote in message

    >>> It seems so...Take 2 Bought the exclusive rights to the MLB liscense. The
    >>> only others who are allowed to purchase the MLB liscense are first
    >>> parties, i.e Sony, Microsift and Nintendo. Hence, no MVP next year.
    >>
    >> This is so ridiculous. So is/was take 2 the guys who made the ESPN games?
    >>

    >Yup. Its their response to the EA football takeover. The horrible part is
    >in many ways, the ESPN football is superior and in almost every way, the EA
    >baseball is superior. I guess they each bought out the superior product.

    And the consumer was sold down the river.

    Whoot

    "Irrat8ed" <nomail@nomail.com> wrote in message
    > http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/246583.asp
    >
    > nice. I wonder if Sega will get MLB 2K5 out early now too?

    "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message

    > "Paul "Mr.Wonderful" Orndorff"
    > <PaulMr.Wonderful"Orndorff@fakeemailaddress.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Arnaldo Horta" <ahorta@spamdie.comcast.net> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> "Paul "Mr.Wonderful" Orndorff"
    >>> <PaulMr.Wonderful"Orndorff@fakeemailaddress.com> wrote in message

    >>> It seems so...Take 2 Bought the exclusive rights to the MLB liscense.
    >>> The only others who are allowed to purchase the MLB liscense are first
    >>> parties, i.e Sony, Microsift and Nintendo. Hence, no MVP next year.
    >>
    >> This is so ridiculous. So is/was take 2 the guys who made the ESPN games?
    >>

    > Yup. Its their response to the EA football takeover. The horrible part
    > is in many ways, the ESPN football is superior and in almost every way,
    > the EA baseball is superior. I guess they each bought out the superior
    > product.

    You hit the nail on the head. ESPN Football was a winner (despite the
    flaws...heh heh), and MVP Baseball was head and shoulders above ESPN
    baseball last year. We lose both ways.

    "lighten up francis" <tellmeyou@loveme.please> wrote in message

    > "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Paul "Mr.Wonderful" Orndorff"
    >> <PaulMr.Wonderful"Orndorff@fakeemailaddress.com> wrote in message
    >> >
    >> > "Arnaldo Horta" <ahorta@spamdie.comcast.net> wrote in message

    > The
    >> >
    >> > This is so ridiculous. So is/was take 2 the guys who made the ESPN
    > games?
    >> >

    >> Yup. Its their response to the EA football takeover. The horrible part
    > is
    >> in many ways, the ESPN football is superior and in almost every way,
    >
    > cept gameplay.
    > ESPN does have better graphics, sound and presentation.
    > Some people also prefer the slightly faster engine of ESPN over Madden.
    > I prefer the realism of Madden, overall better control and much better AI.

    My only complaint about Madden is the teleporting DBs. Other than that, the
    AI is much superior to ESPN.
    I give Madden the points for realism, but I have to give ESPN the points for
    fun.

    "Irrat8ed" <nomail@nomail.com> wrote in message
    > http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/246583.asp
    >
    > nice. I wonder if Sega will get MLB 2K5 out early now too?

    The answer is -- Yes.

    Jonah Falcon

Console Gaming Video Games Sega Xbox Video Games