Sign in with
Your question

Help Finding Custom Gaming Cases

Last response: in Systems
February 28, 2012 3:16:40 PM

Hi everyone,

I am looking to build my own line of gaming computers for business purposes. I am looking to find a company who can build cases for me using a custom design that I provide. Anyone know a company that I can contact regarding this?

Thank you in advance!
February 28, 2012 4:57:26 PM

Thanks.

These cases are very expensive (not that I think I'll find any truly cheap ones) and I was hoping for something more customized to my designs. That and maybe a source in China who can sell to me at a wholesale price.

Thanks, I appreciate the response.
m
l
Related resources
February 28, 2012 4:58:14 PM

Plus, they have the case makers logo on the cases.
m
l
a c 118 B Homebuilt system
a b 4 Gaming
February 28, 2012 10:24:56 PM

You might consider looking around locally for CNC shops that work with Acrylic. They may be able to help you out.
m
l
February 29, 2012 12:45:12 AM

I'm sorry, what does CNC stand for?
m
l
a c 118 B Homebuilt system
a b 4 Gaming
February 29, 2012 6:50:53 AM

crodriguez88 said:
I'm sorry, what does CNC stand for?

Computer numerical control. Basically its a big, expensive machine you can input dimensions into and it will cut things (in this case acrylic) in specific designs. I have a friend who does custom acrylic display cases, I approached him about making me a custom case. I wanted one of the Pyramid PC cases that look kinda cool, he told me they were a bit complicated for the type of work he does (mostly by hand) and he recommended I got a CNC shop to have it done.

BTW: Computers building computers.. Kinda creepy innut? I think I've seen more than one dystopian movie that started out that way.

I wanted something like this, while it may happen one day, I've shelved the idea for now:

m
l
!