/ Sign-up
Your question

A quick question involving forum support.

  • Support
  • Tom's Hardware
Last response: in Forum Feedback
September 4, 2011 6:21:12 AM

Hello all. I was just wondering if it were possible to in some way contact forum support, or perhaps something similar, if I wished to submit a formal complaint due to the actions of a moderator. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

More about : quick question involving forum support

September 4, 2011 6:48:23 AM

Hi Christobell,

Any complaints against a moderator, should be addressed to our administrator (Joe Pishgar).

September 4, 2011 6:53:16 AM

Thank you very much. I enjoy being able to use this website to both get advice I need and, perhaps in time, help others. I'd hate for the site's reputation to be sullied by certain behaviors amongst one or two, especially when I know that there are so many others on the website who are nothing but helpful and reliable.
Related resources
September 4, 2011 6:55:21 AM

I'm glad that you enjoy the site. If there's anything I can do to help smooth out a situation, feel free to let me know. However, if there is a real issue with a moderator action, that should go to Joe.
September 6, 2011 2:37:13 AM

Hey Christobell, I have no idea what the issue is, however I did want to thank you for taking it through the correct private channels and doing so in a respectful manner. So often complaints get aired in public and turn into a forum war of sorts.