Custom Toolbar

October 3, 2004 10:39:38 AM

I have created a custom toolbar on my taskbar. When I
reboot the custom toolbar does not automatically reappear
and I have to reactivate it. How do I make the custom
toolbar automatically reappear after a reboot?

More about : custom toolbar

Anonymous
October 3, 2004 2:52:31 PM

Syl--

At Kelly's Tweaks:

Windows XP Doesn't Save User Settings (Line 30 Left)

Save Settings on Exit (Line 54 Right)Windows XP Doesn't Save User Settings
Windows XP Doesn't Save User Settings Windows XP Doesn't WindowsxSave User
Settings
Also see:

Taskbar Repair Toolbar Plus

from