Screen size

a b C Monitor
October 3, 2004 12:22:24 PM

The internet oicture is too big for my monitor. How do I
re size it to fit the monitor,?

More about : screen size

October 3, 2004 2:49:07 PM

did you try....start> control panel> display> settings>
and raise your screen resolution?.

Anonymous
a b C Monitor
October 3, 2004 6:38:43 PM

On Sun, 3 Oct 2004 08:22:24 -0700, Chassnorr wrote:

> The internet oicture is too big for my monitor. How do I
> re size it to fit the monitor,?

Is just the picture too big? If yes, try Internet Options> Advanced>
Multimedia and place a check in the first option: "Enable Automatic Picture
Resizing."

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows XP Shell/User