Screen size

The internet oicture is too big for my monitor. How do I
re size it to fit the monitor,?
2 answers Last reply
More about screen size

    did you try....start> control panel> display> settings>
    and raise your screen resolution?.

    On Sun, 3 Oct 2004 08:22:24 -0700, Chassnorr wrote:

    > The internet oicture is too big for my monitor. How do I
    > re size it to fit the monitor,?

    Is just the picture too big? If yes, try Internet Options> Advanced>
    Multimedia and place a check in the first option: "Enable Automatic Picture
    Resizing."

    --
    Sharon F
    MS-MVP ~ Windows XP Shell/User

Configuration Microsoft Screen Size Monitors Customization Internet Windows XP