CIRCLE 600 WATT 80+ PSU TRUSTABLE....???

i-blaze

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2012
GUY I came across dis psu brand named CIRCLE it was a 600 watts 80+ psu in a local store and it seemed to be good and the the tech guys from the shop also gave positive review on it. But just wanna know is it worth buying the prise $ 72. Is it trustable in any way. I know it totally a new and unknown brand all of u, but just wanna know wat wud u do ?

here is the offi.. site http://www.entercircle.com/

Solution
Circle doesn't exist as far as 80+ is concerned, they claim to have a 1000 W 80+ gold rated unit, that narrows down the list quite significantly, but there is still no Circle that has any uses having been certified by them. So there are 3 options here; 1. They believe they don't need to get it retested since their OEM already had it tested(they don't need to but they still must get it listed on the site), 2. They are straight up lying about what is in the unit and what it is capable of, 3. They pulled a raidmax and are claiming their unit can do 80+ gold but got it built on a cheaper platform which can't come close(raidmax switched from a gold platform to a bronze and didn't update the label)

I consider all 3 equally likely and...
Circle doesn't exist as far as 80+ is concerned, they claim to have a 1000 W 80+ gold rated unit, that narrows down the list quite significantly, but there is still no Circle that has any uses having been certified by them. So there are 3 options here; 1. They believe they don't need to get it retested since their OEM already had it tested(they don't need to but they still must get it listed on the site), 2. They are straight up lying about what is in the unit and what it is capable of, 3. They pulled a raidmax and are claiming their unit can do 80+ gold but got it built on a cheaper platform which can't come close(raidmax switched from a gold platform to a bronze and didn't update the label)

I consider all 3 equally likely and equally deceptive. Steer clear of them and get yourself a good unit from a known brand, all of the specs on the PSUs on their sites scream "DONT TRUST US" to me, it doesn't help that they can't take a clear photo...

Solution