SHUT DOWN......... AUTOMATICALLY..

jbboy143

Distinguished
May 18, 2009
Given below is the details of my computer.......
PROCESSOR- INTEL CORE 2 DUO E8400
MOTHERBOARD- GIGABYTE GA-G31M-S2L S series
RAM- TRANSCEND DDR2 4 GB (2 GB X 2)
OS - WINDOWS 7

The problem is that my computer shutdowns automatically....this happens 3 times in an hour or 3 times in a day... mostly while gaming...and when i restart the computer, some times it shutdowns immediatlly....again after starting.... i have scaned my pc with AD-AWARE ANNIVERSARY EDITION and AVAST 4.8 HOME EDITION and with WINDOWS DEFENDER but there was nothing found(i mean virus)..... i also have nVIDIA GeFORCE 7100 GS of 256 MB MEMORY and INTEX TV TUNER CARD(INTERNAL,WITH RADIO)...some times i even get blue screen error... my net is connected through SCIENTIFIC ATLANTA MODEM... once the computer shutdown.....and when i strated it again.... the message displayed on the screen was that ''THE SYSTEM SHUTDOWN AUTOMATICALLY'' and there was an option for solution.... i asked for solution.... when i got the solution... it said there was some problem with my MODEM and there fore the system is restarting....but when i removed the modem from the system and did my gaming...then also my pc swicthed off...so there is no fault of the modem... I am in serious need of help... Please HELP ME folks....

Solution
WAT THERMAL GREASE...........?????

Sir, at this point I would like to kindly suggest you take your computer to a competent local technician for repair. Please tell him/her that you suspect an overheating issue is causing your computer to shut down.