  • Customization
  • Windows XP
Last response: in Windows XP
October 3, 2004 2:23:55 PM

I want to be able to click on a link and while it is
processing have the url show for me in my browser. It
used to do this for me in another version. Does anyone
know what that would be called and how to customize
internet explorer for that on xp?

More about : call

Anonymous
October 3, 2004 10:41:05 PM

Hi

Try this:

Open Windows Explorer and enable View>Status Bar, then go to Tools>Folder
Options>View and click on 'Apply to All Folders'. Restart Internet
Explorer.

--

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User