I don't know what to call it.

I want to be able to click on a link and while it is
processing have the url show for me in my browser. It
used to do this for me in another version. Does anyone
know what that would be called and how to customize
internet explorer for that on xp?
1 answer Last reply
More about call

    Hi

    Try this:

    Open Windows Explorer and enable View>Status Bar, then go to Tools>Folder
    Options>View and click on 'Apply to All Folders'. Restart Internet
    Explorer.

    --

    Will Denny
    MVP - Windows Shell/User

    "Mari" <breelee232@msn.com> wrote in message
    >I want to be able to click on a link and while it is
    > processing have the url show for me in my browser. It
    > used to do this for me in another version. Does anyone
    > know what that would be called and how to customize
    > internet explorer for that on xp?

Configuration Internet Explorer Microsoft Customization Windows XP