Where could I find this?

jrwizbang

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
I am selling my computer and building a new one, and was wondering where I could find cables for in the computer that are colored? I am looking for orange ones. The power supply I am getting is modular, and if I could find any modular cables that are orange, or maybe extensions to attach to the cables and hide the non orange portion. If someone could show me where I could find things such as this that would be wonderful and I would be so grateful.

Solution
dude go to www.mdpc-x.com and buy some sleeve.... you can make your cables be any color you want... examples of some systems with mdpc-x sleeve

www.million-dollar-pc.com

http://www.million-dollar-pc.com/systems-2008/silverstone/murderbox-fc/murderbox-fc.htm

orange and black 24 pin example

cablesleeving.jpg

jrwizbang

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010

Exactly what I was looking for. Thank you so much!

slhpss

Distinguished
Nov 1, 2011
just so you know the proprietor is only open for limited time daily... only enough time to fill his day with orders... so create an account see when he posts it will open next and then put stuff in your cart... the store will only be open for 30 minutes or so... but your cart will be saved so if you can get it done the next day when he opens again... detailed instructions on using the sleeve will also be provided... I recommend 40 meters of black and 40 of orange unless you don't want to sleeve half and half... takes 50-80 meters to sleeve an entire supply