Your question
Closed

Tigerdirect/Compusa any good?

Tags:
  • Graphics Cards
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics Cards
December 29, 2011 12:09:06 AM

yesterday night i just ordered off compusa because they had a HIS radeon hd 6670 1gb ddr3 for 69.99 and at newegg the cheapest 6670 was 75.99 and i just didnt have the extra 5 bucks in my visa prepaid credit card to order it.... i even tried the 10dollars off code NEWCUSTOMER10 for my first purchase at newegg and it wouldnt work at all, i dont know why :|..

so then once i finished ordering it, i wake up the next day and i go ahead and track my order and what i see is "BACKORDERED"

now this is making me think its going to be a couple months before i get it :( ... does it take a really long time to get your order on tigerdirect/compusa or what?

ive even been reading about tigerdirect/compusa and ive seen many horror stories written about them, such as broken parts, bad customer service, dishonest, liars, ect..

makes me feel like i should be regretting buying this 6670 from them...

More about : tigerdirect compusa good

Best solution

December 29, 2011 12:29:24 AM

That's unfortunate. I've bought a lot of stuff from them and never had any kind of a problem, customer service was always good. If it's going to take a long time to fill your order, call them up and see if you can cancel it.
December 29, 2011 12:43:05 AM

ahh, okay thats kind of a relief. And yeah, if its going to take a really long time i might try to cancel and get my refund cause i know in 4 days i get a free 15 dollar promo gift card from newegg sent to my email because i bought the corsair cx430 yesterday night too.

and i could always just use some of the promo gift card money so i have enough to buy one of the 75dollar 6670s at newegg.

for now i think i could just wait it out, because i would like to keep my full 15 dollars i get from newegg.
Score
Related resources
January 4, 2012 7:48:24 PM

Jdm13oiZz said:
ahh, okay thats kind of a relief. And yeah, if its going to take a really long time i might try to cancel and get my refund .

If you like, give me your order number and I can see what I can do.
If you want to cancel, I can work on that as well.

Sorry for the delay
Score
February 21, 2012 2:39:49 AM

Best answer selected by Jdm13oiZz.
n
ni got the 6670 just fine, :) 
Score
a c 198 U Graphics card
February 21, 2012 4:13:02 AM

My new laptop refurb that I bought from Tiger was also backordered, but I could see why, since it was so good for so cheap. It took a week to get off of backorder, and its on its way.

Thanks for the free shipping Tiger!
Score
a c 332 U Graphics card
February 21, 2012 2:50:45 PM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Score