  • Microsoft
  • Customization
  • Windows XP
October 3, 2004 4:07:01 PM

Hi everyone,

I wanted to add a folder to my computer, it just says shared documents and I
wanted to add George's documents is this possible?

Cheers.

George

More about : computer

Anonymous
October 4, 2004 5:30:37 PM

On Sun, 3 Oct 2004 12:07:01 -0700, "George Watson" <George
Watson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Hi everyone,
>
>I wanted to add a folder to my computer, it just says shared documents and I
>wanted to add George's documents is this possible?

I don't think so - but if you creat a new identity named Georgbe then
"George's Documents" will appear there. There will be a "Documents"
folder for each user.

--
The Aussie Bomber
Carn The Dons!!