My computer?

Hi everyone,

I wanted to add a folder to my computer, it just says shared documents and I
wanted to add George's documents is this possible?

Cheers.

George
2 answers Last reply
More about computer

    On Sun, 3 Oct 2004 12:07:01 -0700, "George Watson" <George
    Watson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >Hi everyone,
    >
    >I wanted to add a folder to my computer, it just says shared documents and I
    >wanted to add George's documents is this possible?

    I don't think so - but if you creat a new identity named Georgbe then
    "George's Documents" will appear there. There will be a "Documents"
    folder for each user.

    --
    The Aussie Bomber
    Carn The Dons!!

    tight

Configuration Computers Microsoft Customization Windows XP