New Power Cord Arrived

Just got an email that my new power cord was on it's way. It said I needed
to wait two to three weeks for it to arrive. I went out to my mailbox, and
there it was.

Man, is that thing huge or what!
2 answers Last reply
More about power cord arrived

    On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 14:45:41 -0600, TheLightsAreOn
    <fake@thisaddress.com> wrote:

    >Just got an email that my new power cord was on it's way. It said I needed
    >to wait two to three weeks for it to arrive. I went out to my mailbox, and
    >there it was.
    >
    >Man, is that thing huge or what!

    That's what she said.
    ----
    Looking for a GMail invite?
    http://isnoop.net/gmailomatic.php
    ----

    "EmmyTAward Winner Michael Chiclets" <None@given.org> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 14:45:41 -0600, TheLightsAreOn
    > <fake@thisaddress.com> wrote:
    >
    >>Just got an email that my new power cord was on it's way. It said I needed
    >>to wait two to three weeks for it to arrive. I went out to my mailbox, and
    >>there it was.
    >>
    >>Man, is that thing huge or what!
    >
    > That's what he said.

    I fixed you post. ;-)
    > ----
    > Looking for a GMail invite?
    > http://isnoop.net/gmailomatic.php
    > ----

Console Gaming Games Video Email Power Xbox Video Games