New Power Cord Arrived

Last response: in Video Games
February 22, 2005 5:45:41 PM

Just got an email that my new power cord was on it's way. It said I needed
to wait two to three weeks for it to arrive. I went out to my mailbox, and
there it was.

Man, is that thing huge or what!

More about : power cord arrived

Anonymous
February 22, 2005 6:50:00 PM

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 14:45:41 -0600, TheLightsAreOn
<fake@thisaddress.com> wrote:

>Just got an email that my new power cord was on it's way. It said I needed
>to wait two to three weeks for it to arrive. I went out to my mailbox, and
>there it was.
>
>Man, is that thing huge or what!

That's what she said.
----
Looking for a GMail invite?
http://isnoop.net/gmailomatic.php
----
Anonymous
February 23, 2005 9:59:56 AM

"EmmyTAward Winner Michael Chiclets" <None@given.org> wrote in message
> On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 14:45:41 -0600, TheLightsAreOn
> <fake@thisaddress.com> wrote:
>
>>Just got an email that my new power cord was on it's way. It said I needed
>>to wait two to three weeks for it to arrive. I went out to my mailbox, and
>>there it was.
>>
>>Man, is that thing huge or what!
>
> That's what he said.

I fixed you post. ;-)