Outlook Express is removing....

potentially hazardous attachments that i know are safe. how can i select
which attachments i want to come through? do i have to go to the source?? ie
log onto hotmail.com to get me attachments?

Hi

Try this:

With OE open, go to Tools>Options>Security and uncheck 'Do not allow
attachments to be saved...'. Please virus check any attachments before
opening them.

--

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User