Outlook Express is removing....

potentially hazardous attachments that i know are safe. how can i select
which attachments i want to come through? do i have to go to the source?? ie
log onto hotmail.com to get me attachments?

More about outlook express removing

    Hi

    Try this:

    With OE open, go to Tools>Options>Security and uncheck 'Do not allow
    attachments to be saved...'. Please virus check any attachments before
    opening them.

    --

    Will Denny
    MVP - Windows Shell/User

    "slownut" <NYOB@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > potentially hazardous attachments that i know are safe. how can i select
    > which attachments i want to come through? do i have to go to the source??
    > ie log onto hotmail.com to get me attachments?

Configuration Internet Explorer Outlook Express Microsoft Customization Windows XP