  • Customization
  • Windows XP
  • Displays
October 3, 2004 9:06:21 PM

This is a wacky problem: There is no "desktop" tab when I
right-click my desktop to go to properties. There are
only 4 tabs, and none are the desktop tab. Where did it
go???!!! I can't change my wallpaper pics, colors, or
anything! Am I stuck with the XP wallpaper forever?

More about : desktop tab display properties

Anonymous
October 4, 2004 1:13:26 AM

Hi,

You may download and run the following edit:

Restore desktop and screensaver tabs (line 128, right column)

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User
http://www.microsoft.com/mvp
http://aspnet2.com/mvp.ashx?AnandoChatterjee