No desktop tab in display properties

This is a wacky problem: There is no "desktop" tab when I
right-click my desktop to go to properties. There are
only 4 tabs, and none are the desktop tab. Where did it
go???!!! I can't change my wallpaper pics, colors, or
anything! Am I stuck with the XP wallpaper forever?
1 answer Last reply
More about desktop display properties

    Hi,

    You may download and run the following edit:

    Restore desktop and screensaver tabs (line 128, right column)

    Anando
    Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User
    http://www.microsoft.com/mvp
    http://aspnet2.com/mvp.ashx?AnandoChatterjee

    Folder customizations
    http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

    Protect your PC!
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "Pam" <pam.pitlanish@mccmh.net> wrote in message news:261701c4a9a5$fadc3510$a301280a@phx.gbl...
    > This is a wacky problem: There is no "desktop" tab when I
    > right-click my desktop to go to properties. There are
    > only 4 tabs, and none are the desktop tab. Where did it
    > go???!!! I can't change my wallpaper pics, colors, or
    > anything! Am I stuck with the XP wallpaper forever?

Configuration Desktops Wallpaper Customization Windows XP Displays