Closed

Digital Camera Repair Forum

Last response: in Digital Camera
Share
June 2, 2005 8:36:07 AM

Where would be a good place to post about digital camera repair? So
far, I have photo.net, but it is less technical than I a looking for.
Thanks.
Anonymous
June 2, 2005 4:17:02 PM

On 2 Jun 2005 04:36:07 -0700, "Rob" <biddy67@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Where would be a good place to post about digital camera repair? So
>far, I have photo.net, but it is less technical than I a looking for.
>Thanks.

Aren't you supposed to chuck it in the trash when it breaks and get a
new one with double the features for half the price?

I don't think the art of tossing stuff needs it's own newsgroup /
website.

--
Owamanga!
http://www.pbase.com/owamanga

On Thu, 02 Jun 2005 12:17:02 GMT, in rec.photo.digital , Owamanga
<owamanga(not-this-bit)@hotmail.com> in
<qbut919q3c7v3t0lgvsormr2d2j6hkljf3@4ax.com> wrote:

>On 2 Jun 2005 04:36:07 -0700, "Rob" <biddy67@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Where would be a good place to post about digital camera repair? So
>>far, I have photo.net, but it is less technical than I a looking for.
>>Thanks.
>
>Aren't you supposed to chuck it in the trash when it breaks and get a
>new one with double the features for half the price?

Do it underhand. Only fools and morons toss it overhand.

--
Matt Silberstein