CPU: AMD FX-8150 FX 8-Core Black Edition 730
Case: Thermal take v3 Black Edition
Graphics Card: ATI Radeon 7970HD
Ram: 8GB OCZ 800Mhz Ram
PSU: Corsair 1600W

Any help would be nice.
14 answers Last reply
More about lagging games
  1. Lag is due to your internet connection.....not your hardware.....simple as that really.

Also, are you sure you have 800MHz ram? Do you mean 1600MHz?
  2. Very general statement saying you lag in games. What games do you lag in, what are the conditions?
  3. OS? Temps? any OC? What games?

Help us help you.
  4. AdrianPerry said:
    Lag is due to your internet connection.....not your hardware.....simple as that really.

Also, are you sure you have 800MHz ram? Do you mean 1600MHz?

Fixed my bad

Like I MEAN slowdown
  5. dechy said:
    OS? Temps? any OC? What games?

Help us help you.

49C
    All the temps are low but ,, MINECRAFT,BF,L4d
  6. Drivers? Game updates?
  7. joedjnpc said:
    Drivers? Game updates?

Everything is completely updated, graphics , motherboard all installed this is soo dum.. Should I like Rebuild?
  8. As Vrumor stated, we can't really help you if you can't bother explaining the issue. What exactly is suffering from slowdowns? What are the games/programs that are affected, on which settings? What OS are you running? Does it happen continuously or at certain times?
  9. Murissokah said:
    As Vrumor stated, we can't really help you if you can't bother explaining the issue. What exactly is suffering from slowdowns? What are the games/programs that are affected, on which settings? What OS are you running? Does it happen continuously or at certain times?

Windows 7 - 64BIT , As soon as it boots to desktop and for games its like any settings lowest to maxed.. I think on lowest i get 1 extra frame .

Happens all the time, I think ima just buy a new pc
  10. Since you don't seem to want any help, I will refrain myself from giving it.
  11. 1600W PSU
    800MHz Memory

Something looks off.. are those numbers switched?
  12. Yes "buying a new PC" will help......troll thread me thinks!

/out.
  13. damn is that 1600w psu 80plus diamond? if so that would be great...
    lol i don't know where you can buy a 8gb 800mhz ram unless you mean 1600mhz...

some people say this is a troll thread and some what i feel just a bit like it too but if not, we do apologize and can you please give us a specific detail so we can help you out
  14. there is a thin line between trolling and stupidity

guess which side ur on.
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Lag Systems