Sign in with
Your question

2 monitors or 1 monitor

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
December 29, 2011 1:46:51 PM

Hey guys,
This kind of an odd question, but which would you think is better? 2 27 inch monitors or one 32 inch monitor?
I recently got an older 32 inch 720p monitor for free, tho I've only had it for a few days now, I am starting to like the size. And I was thinking of getting a 32inch 1080p tv to replace it. But I've also wanted two 27 inch ones for awhile now. Which would have better picture quality and such?
thanks

More about : monitors monitor

December 29, 2011 2:14:08 PM

You can get 27 inch monitors with higher resolution than the 32 in. 1080p tv. These will have better picture quality. But keep in mind you need a pretty stout PC setup to do so (especially if you're running two of them). So, the bottom line is you need to consider the specs of your machine before deciding.
m
l
a b C Monitor
December 29, 2011 2:18:01 PM

For what use? Gaming on two monitors sucks as the cross hair is lost in the bezels. And 720 is a low resolution so both are bad. For general surfing and moving watching the 32" is probably better. For doing actual work the two screen idea is what you want.
m
l
a b C Monitor
December 29, 2011 3:24:28 PM

One 27 inch is in my opinion better than 32 inch in my opinion 32 inch is too big. And 2 monitors sucks, if you want a real eyefinitynism or whatever you will call it I will go for 3 27 inches monitors.
m
l
!