Solved

CM Storm Trooper vs NZXT Phantom Black

Ok so here are the two

Storm trooper
http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=25_547&products_id=18494

Phantom
http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=25_547&products_id=15089

they both look amazing in their own way but my friend is getting NZXT phantom snow edition so i dont want it to look too similiar so help please.
14 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about storm trooper nzxt phantom black
  1. The HAF-X outperforms the Phantom in terms of cooling, and the Trooper outperforms the HAF-X. I would grab the Trooper, because it offers better cable management, more features, and better airflow.
  2. +1 for the trooper

    changed my haf-x to the trooper and really pleased with it
  3. get the trooper its my favorite case ATM and i really wish i bought it rather than the CM storm enforcer, the trooper is filled with loads of nice features too, and the is a whit one being released soon called the CM storm stryker, that has a window, although if you get the trooper you can buy a windows panel for it.
  4. mercer95 said:
    get the trooper its my favorite case ATM and i really wish i bought it rather than the CM storm enforcer, the trooper is filled with loads of nice features too, and the is a whit one being released soon called the CM storm stryker, that has a window, although if you get the trooper you can buy a windows panel for it.

    on pccasegear.com.au there is a window version. its the one im getting. but i think that the HAF X is pretty cool aswell. what are the disadvantages of trooper compared to the haf x? are there any? i heard someone said water cooling is better on the haf.
  5. Best answer
    IMO I would wait a little, they've got the Stryker arriving soon.

    It's a white trooper with a side panel! :na:




    Non-window version=same to trooper
  6. amuffin said:

    wow bro that looks freaking amazing. when is it going to be released and also what are its advantages/disadvantages over the storm trooper?
  7. Same as the trooper, let me do some more research on the date :X
  8. amuffin said:
    Same as the trooper, let me do some more research on the date :X

    that would be appreciated. I also did another forum post asking about the date. if i find out i will be sure to inform you
  9. From Facebook:

    Original Post
    Quote:

    So is the cm storm stryker will be out the 19th june with no delay on newegg or memoryexpress?


    Reply
    Quote:
    That is what I was told by Tim at CM Storm. Said the Stryker case will be released on June 19th and that I could pick one up anytime after that date. I hope I can get one online on the 19th or 20th.
    Hey CM Storm, can you tell us if you went with Matte White or Gloss White? I hope it's Matte. Gloss just would be too shiny for a white case.
  10. amuffin said:
    From Facebook:

    Original Post
    Quote:

    So is the cm storm stryker will be out the 19th june with no delay on newegg or memoryexpress?


    Reply
    Quote:
    That is what I was told by Tim at CM Storm. Said the Stryker case will be released on June 19th and that I could pick one up anytime after that date. I hope I can get one online on the 19th or 20th.
    Hey CM Storm, can you tell us if you went with Matte White or Gloss White? I hope it's Matte. Gloss just would be too shiny for a white case.

    surprisingly i cant find a cm storm stryker on pccasegear but i can find storm trooper window edition released on the 19th.
  11. Not released yet.....
  12. amuffin said:
    Not released yet.....

    so you cant even pre order until it comes out?
  13. Guess not.
  14. Best answer selected by tuganu.
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies Components