CM Storm Trooper vs NZXT Phantom Black

Solution
IMO I would wait a little, they've got the Stryker arriving soon.

It's a white trooper with a side panel! :na:
IMG_7184.JPG

cooler-master-12.jpg

cm2012_41.jpg

Non-window version=same to trooper
4104-2.jpg

mercer95

Distinguished
Sep 4, 2011
get the trooper its my favorite case ATM and i really wish i bought it rather than the CM storm enforcer, the trooper is filled with loads of nice features too, and the is a whit one being released soon called the CM storm stryker, that has a window, although if you get the trooper you can buy a windows panel for it.

tuganu

Honorable
May 23, 2012

on pccasegear.com.au there is a window version. its the one im getting. but i think that the HAF X is pretty cool aswell. what are the disadvantages of trooper compared to the haf x? are there any? i heard someone said water cooling is better on the haf.

tuganu

Honorable
May 23, 2012

wow bro that looks freaking amazing. when is it going to be released and also what are its advantages/disadvantages over the storm trooper?

tuganu

Honorable
May 23, 2012

that would be appreciated. I also did another forum post asking about the date. if i find out i will be sure to inform you

From Facebook:

Original Post
So is the cm storm stryker will be out the 19th june with no delay on newegg or memoryexpress?

That is what I was told by Tim at CM Storm. Said the Stryker case will be released on June 19th and that I could pick one up anytime after that date. I hope I can get one online on the 19th or 20th.
Hey CM Storm, can you tell us if you went with Matte White or Gloss White? I hope it's Matte. Gloss just would be too shiny for a white case.

tuganu

Honorable
May 23, 2012
surprisingly i cant find a cm storm stryker on pccasegear but i can find storm trooper window edition released on the 19th.