Sign in with
Your question

Sapphire Radeon HD5570 problem

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
December 29, 2011 3:58:56 PM

Having an annoying problem with my new computer and specifically the tuner feature my new graphics card has, I would really appreciate some help if anyone knows the solution! Here's all my system specs to start off.

I've just upgraded my computer with a Phenom II X4 960T, a Gigabyte M68MT-S2P motherboard, 2 x 4GB DDR3 1333 mhz ram, a ATI Radeon HD 5570 1GB XtendTV Graphics Card & TV Card, I have a 650 watt power supply and just installed 64 bit Windows 7 Ultimate after installing my new hardware.

Windows Media Center comes up with an error when I try to set up live tv, saying that Windows can't detect any tuner hardware so can't continue. I have installed all the drivers included with my motherboard and graphics card. Mirics FlexiTV came along with the tv tuner driver installation, there is a short cut on the start menu in the mirics folder for an application called "DVBT BDA switch". When executed a message comes up saying "Mirircs flexiTV bda is now set for dvb-t restart broadcast media players to watch DVB-T broadcasts". Neither Windows Media Center or MediaPortal work. This card has a tv tuner I have plugged my aerial cable into it.

Would really like to use the tv tuner I paid for, please help? :) 
January 10, 2012 8:59:33 PM

Hiya James,

I am having exactly the same problem, if you have found the solution please could you let me know, and if I find the solution I will post it here.

Regards

Paul Jenkins
m
l
!